Sunday, November 14, 2010

I like him, but this girl flirts with him? Should I flirt with him too?

I like this guy, and I see him staring at me a lot. My friends see it too. We don't talk that much though. Now there is this girl, I talk to her, but we aren't really friends. She flirts with him a lot and he seems to laugh a little :'[ I hate that. And I know for a fact that she doesn't like him and she flirts with every guy! It annoys me so much. I'm scared that he'll like her and become obsessed(happens with every guy she flirts with). She's not even pretty, but she's a slut, so everyone likes her.

=[



What should I do? And should I start flirting with him?? If so, how? What do I say? (Obviously, I don't flirt much)



Me and the other girl are 9th graders, and he is a 10th grader.I like him, but this girl flirts with him? Should I flirt with him too?
Just be your self and just talk to him more thoI like him, but this girl flirts with him? Should I flirt with him too?
if you like him you gotta get in there and edge her out to get the guy
hmm. dont go all over the top on trying to look better than her, you may be considered the slut. talk to him, but dont talk about the slutty chick, he'll possibly think you're shallow. introduce yourself. smile, use good eye contact(: best flirting tips ive got: be playful. wear something that makes you feel confident and flirty. compliment him(: break the touch barrier that keep s you from getting close. just a light rub up against him will do. and just overall, be confident. he might show signs that he doesnt feel the same way, but thats just playing hard-to-get.
omg i had a friend like dat !!! i was the wtf can't he be interested in someone else for once !!??? but i think you should try flirting a lil bit and just talking to him more but pleaseeeeeeeeeee do not bore him cuz it sounds like that whore u know isn't...don't be nervous just be urself ^_^ and pray he's into you and not the slut..

lol idk if i can answer the how to flirt question cuz i'm not so good at it..but maybe u should give him a lil smaile everyonce in a while when u catch him lookin at you.. or try the playing around flirtin (like when u hit him in a playful way or something)





answer my question too please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment