Sunday, November 14, 2010

How should girls flirt with a shy guy?

There's this shy guy that I like, but I'm not sure how to flirt without it being too weird since he's kinda shy.



What are some cute funny ways I can flirt with him? What to do or say?How should girls flirt with a shy guy?
Just try to be kind to him. Smile at him when he looks at you. Give him small compliments. Laugh at his jokes. Make eye contact, but for not too long because that would make him feel uncomfortable. Talk to him and listen to his answers. Form inside jokes. Make up a nickname for him. After talking to him tell him that he is interesting to talk to, and give him your number so he can call you and talk sometime.How should girls flirt with a shy guy?
My boyfriend is really shy. Do you have a class with him? If you do, talk to him in class. Just easy stuff at first--how hard was that test? Did you do the homework last night?--and see how he reacts. If he seems okay with it, you can ';half hug'; him and see how that goes. If he starts coming over to talk to you more than normal, he may be interested.
Mhm. Shy guys are the best.

Make nice eye contact, and get him to talk with you.

Small convo is fine, and touch him, like his hair, compliment it, brush by him.

Play with your hair, and really give him attention.

;D



Please help with mine. Thanks. %26lt;3

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'm dating a shy guy so i know what your asking...I think you should talk to him a lot and try to get him to come out of his shell. Try to tell him some jokes, wink, or just tell him funny stories..
Just flirt...He knows what your doing he might be shy, but he may express how he feels in a different way...And it may be weird to you but not to him...
As a shy guy myself, I must agree with what everyone else is saying. Start off with some friendly, casual talk. If he seems to respond well to that, start hanging out with him and flirting a bit. Make sure not to move too quickly and he should start to get comfortable around you. If you two click, than you can ask him out (or he might surprise you and ask you out).



This is what my last girlfriend did with me to initiate contact, and we wound up dating for over 2 years.



Just as a disclaimer, everyone's different, and he may not respond the same way, but I just thought I'd share my experiences from the other point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment