Sunday, November 14, 2010

How does a shy girl flirt with an outgoing guy?

im shy and need help flirting

there is a guy i really like

hes kinda imature and jokes around alot

but that dosent get to me

help pleaseHow does a shy girl flirt with an outgoing guy?
im shy myself and when im around an outgoing guy i just try to listen to what hes saying and ask him a question like... what did u do over the weekend? or just laugh at jokes he makes... just to make sure he knows your thereHow does a shy girl flirt with an outgoing guy?
make some jokes

remember:

opposites attract
Short skirts and eye contact...thats a hard one..outgoing people don't slow down enough to notice the little people
if the girl thinks the guy is reaaaallllllyyyyy hot
You obviously like exciting men. Nothing wrong with that.



I'd say learn a few jokes, and get his attention.
omg i have the saame problem.. jeez. lol.
short skirts will definitely work if you've got the body for it. You need to catch his eye some how.
OHMyGosh I have the same problem. %26lt; 3



I am so shy, and this guy I have a massive (huge!) crush on is outgoing. I cant get up the nerve to talk to him because he is always surrounded by his friends, the ';cool kids.'; What can I dO?
I'll tell you my little secret:



Turn up on his door step wearing incredibly sexy lingerie under a long jacket. Then, all you need to do is open the jacket.



No words necessary. You do need to be confident with your body though.
stay true to how you act..



just smile at him at the beginning, and even if something he says makes you blush for whatever reason there are times that can even be counted as flirting...



just get comfortable talking and starting out showing you like him before you try and move onto something more bold

and by doing this you may not even have to become more bold
Make sure you laugh at all his dumb jokes, class clowns like being laughed at, and be yourself, and it doesn't hurt to notice what kind of humor he is into, and attempt to make similar hilarious jokes.
Well that's the way my girlfriend is. She was shy but when we were able to hang out after school( I had detention and she was in Pep Club) we chased eachother around and stuff and messed around and painted eachothers faces. I do get concerned if she is loosing intrest but I know she is just shy. You can't get that way. Just say what comes to mind so that you guys can talk. I don't care what she says( I mean I listen and stuff but you know what I mean. It's not like I don't like to hear her) at all as long as we are talking. If the guys doesn't like you talking every now and then sckrew him. But don't be a chatter box becuase alot of my friends don't like girls like that. I do though.



Red Viper

No comments:

Post a Comment