Friday, November 12, 2010

How does a 14/15 year old girl flirt with a guy? Need as many answers as possible.?

Also how can i flirt back with them. (how do i flirt with a 14/15 year old gilr i really like). Also her locker is right next to mine.How does a 14/15 year old girl flirt with a guy? Need as many answers as possible.?
...... she should not,



she should concentrate on her studies instead.How does a 14/15 year old girl flirt with a guy? Need as many answers as possible.?
basically the same way most girls do. just be super friendly and close. touch his shoulder or leg. giggle a little you know normal stuff that will let him know your flirting,
well..

are you cute?

if no you have no hope... sorry :[



but if your lucky as she is the type to liek you for your HEART then MAYBE you have a chance

ask her what her classes are?

walk her to class?

hold her books for a moment?

etc etc..

THEN add her as a facebook friend and it should start going!



if not- she is not the girl

PICK ANOTHER ONE
well for a start you can always smile when you see her, say hello, compliment something about her.

When girls like a guy.. They might either be really stuck to the guy, an sort of follow them around, or be really happy around them...%26amp; they'll try to find ways to talk to you.
Well, I am 20 now. When I was 15, I was just ';blossoming,'; and I realized that I had cleveage and hips. Haha. So, I started wearing skirts a little higher and shirts a little lower. I would hold eye contact with the guy I liked until he blushed. I realized that was how I could tell if he liked me or not. I also liked putting myself in any situation that put me near him. He played basketball, I went to play or watch. :)

Of course that all stopped when I hit 17. I moved on to T-shirts and baggy jeans and guys started chasing me (instead of the other way around)..







But that is how I was at 15 :)



Hope it helps.
Well, I am 16 and I'm very shy, so I love when a boy approaches me. If you like her, talk to her. Make her laugh and smile. Be touchy with her, but only if she's comfortable with it. Tickle her. Hint to her that you like her. good luck
watch until she drops her pencil or drops somthing then pick it up w/ her. also you could look into her locker and compliment her on it and if she has like pictures of like a band or like art or somthing you could be like ';that looks cool';



usually when i flirt i just like to sorta look at the guy for a long time then when he looks at me i turn my head a pretend like i wasnt looking. works everytime : )



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment