Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i get a guy to go to the dance with me ( how does a girl flirt)?

i need help on how to flirt , what are some good ideas that will make him understand that i like him



im a touchy feely girl

and i love to talkHow can i get a guy to go to the dance with me ( how does a girl flirt)?
just ask him to go with you. if he likes you he will say ok. if he makes up excuses, then maybe he has someone else. you dont need to flirt. just be yourself.How can i get a guy to go to the dance with me ( how does a girl flirt)?
Grab his junk.
you love to talk, so talk to him and get to know him. and if he doesnt ask u to the dance then ask him
wink, smile
Wow, this is an easy one for me...as a guy...to answer. Go to the dance with a sexy (not slutty) outfit and dance near him...and defiantly look at him and try to catch his eye, and try to wink at him. But, when I was a kid I hated to dance and felt super self conscience...if he is like that, then he may like you but just not like to dance. Anyhow, he is a lucky guy who just does not know it yet!
honey just ask him ,because while your trying to find away to flirt

somebody could be asking him right now.
ha! well u r like me! the other day, i was rubbing my leg against my crushes, and he rubbed back!!! just e-mail iif u need more help!
alwyas when u see him smile to him dont be shy to him and talk to him be close to him so that he can feel that u really like him very much!! and good luck sister...
Well dont hang around him like your weird or anything just start asking him questions that yall both are in common with and find out a lil and if he doesnt even understand that you like him be brave and tel him your self!!!1
flirting hmm , ive found in my past i can find if a girls is flirting if she plays with her hair , she has a certain look in her eyes (sorta dreamy ) shes chatty , gets close to me , touches every now and then (on arms or etc ) ..
DON'T FLIRT, JUST WALK UP TO THE YOUNG MAN YOU WANT TO TAKE YOU TO THE DANCE, AND ASK HIM TO THE DANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment