Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl following me in the store? is this a coincidence or is she interested in me? is this how girls flirt?

this has happen to me about 3 times with 3 different girls just this year, yesterday i was shopping around and i noticed a girl and glanced at her, then she's everywhere i am, i go to see the CDs and then she passes by me and looks at the CDs next to me, i go to the shampoo section and then she also goes to the shampoo section and looks at stuff that's like 7 feet away from me,

i go to the office supplies and then she goes to the same section too, this goes on for about 15 minutes so i just get confused and leave the store.



is this a coincidence or is this how girls flirt?Girl following me in the store? is this a coincidence or is she interested in me? is this how girls flirt?
its so not a coincidence! she wanted to be noticed by you. if she was cute you should have done something!! TALK to her!!Girl following me in the store? is this a coincidence or is she interested in me? is this how girls flirt?
I don't think that's how they all flirt, but it sounds likes she's interested.



Either that, or she was really low on Meat Loaf CDs, Pantene and paper clips.
shes probably just cheaking u out and wants 2 get ur attention
do u like her and if u do ask her out
It could just be a coincidence. I like this boy Diego and I followed him into a store once... ya, now that I think about it, whenever I like a guy I would sometimes follow him into the store.



Did the girl ever look at you? If she did, it's probably flirting.
You're probably in your own head; not that girls do not flirt in that way, but it's rare that they'll do the same thing, different girls, every time they do flirt. The next time it happens, rather than leave the store, play around with it a bit just to see what happens or if one or both of you ever say or do anything about it. If that is the case, and it keeps happening to you; it's a sign that you need to step it up a notch and make good on it.
You shouldn't have left, maybe she was waiting on you to say something to her, nice girls don't make the first move but they will find a way to let you know they're interested in you.
They are store detectives looking for shoplifters.

No comments:

Post a Comment