Sunday, November 14, 2010

Flirting girl and feeling completely inadequate..?

I was in class today and there was a girl that was openly flirting this guy in class. It was very obvious, but it's her personality to be really outgoing. I couldn't help but be really quiet and feel down on myself. I don't and can't flirt with guys. The best I can do is smile, but even eye contact is a struggle.. How am I ever going to get a guy to like me with this personality?



I'm 22.Flirting girl and feeling completely inadequate..?
You sound like you have ';high morals';. This is the kinda chick that attracts most guys. I would rather ';know'; a girl like you that the trashy type. Keep being you! Your a groovy chick!Flirting girl and feeling completely inadequate..?
u have to get more confident
Hey



Don't worry about not being the type A personality.

I work with a guy who actually tells women directly that there

good looking. I'm the same i can't flirt personally, shy i guess. Maybe you don't have to flirt to engage in conversation be yourself and people will gain interest.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment