Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I know when a girl is flirting with me? Also, how do I react to it?

I know it seems like a stupid question.



I think in the past a few girls have happened to like me, %26amp; a few of them have flirted with me, I think. But I didn't know how to react to it. That or I couldn't tell. Can someone tell me how girls flirt with guys? Also, can someone tell me how do I react to it (especially if its a girl I like)?How do I know when a girl is flirting with me? Also, how do I react to it?
Depends on how old they are. They will smile a lot, play with their hair, giggle, touch your hand/arm/elbow occasionally, look at you/catch a glimpse when they think you are not looking, ask you lots of questions, find any excuse to talk to you or be near you. If they are shy they may act uncomfortable or go silent when you are near.



How to react? Talk to themHow do I know when a girl is flirting with me? Also, how do I react to it?
it depends on which group that person hangs out with. it is really easy to tell if a popular person is flirting with u (no offense to the populars out there!!!) but one sign is that the person will comment on how good u look. girls will almost always batter there eyes or want to be around u a lot.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment