Friday, November 12, 2010

How to Seduce or talk dirty to a girl or flirt?(girls answer)?

How can I flirt with a girl to get her seducted?

Honestly wat gets a girl crazy over a man?

How to Seduce or talk dirty to a girl or flirt?(girls answer)?
I would like if a guy just told me what he wanted to do. I don't like playing those little games where he gives me hints and I have to figure it out. But don't get the wrong idea of telling her everything because that could be a turn off.How to Seduce or talk dirty to a girl or flirt?(girls answer)?
Well first, be sure that she wants to get with you in that way.

Just tell her about how she makes you feel, how good-looking you think she is, stuff like that. Kinda act cute about it, or funny. Don't try to be too sexy with anything, because she'll know you're trying.

Good luck
Get sensual but not perverted with her. talk to her and laugh while gently touch her arms and hands. that always gets me.
let me know that i turn you on and how much + wht ur going to do to me and i promise ill b turned on
hm...i would like it if i guy just flat-out told me what he wanted to do

No comments:

Post a Comment