Friday, November 12, 2010

Can't Seem To Keep a Girl?

well my problem is that i simply cant get a girl, i mean, i can flirt with girls and everything and ill find out that a girl likes me or something...but i just cant seem tot find that impulse to actually make her mine? how can i stop that?Can't Seem To Keep a Girl?
keep relaxed and dont be too forward with the ladies. Then in time you should have yourself a girl :) just be patient :)Can't Seem To Keep a Girl?
maybe your trying to hard

that was my problem for the longest time

just ese up a little
your probably scared of rejection. just go for it and if you get rejected go after another girl
Firstly you shouldn't be concentrating on getting a girl

Just let things come naturally, if its meant to be things will happen

Enjoy being single, flirt a little but don't try too hard

Girls like a guy who goes for what he wants but at the same time isn't desperate

Get to know girls, talk to then more and get to know their likes and dislikes

Then you will feel more comfortable around them

And then it will be easier for you to make the move

Hope this helps :)
Depends on a lot of things.

Maybe you really never met the right girl yet. Trust me if you did you would go all out to make her just yours. Maybe your a little shy and just not really ready and need to date some more or need some self confidence.

Fear anxiety all play a part in dating.

I was so crazy I could go out to eat but could not eat in front of a date. I would kid of toss food around on my plate. When I came home I would attack the kitchen and mom would say I thought u went to dinner then say oh no not again.

Dating isn't as easy as we think. Timing. Right place. Right person all matters. It will happen when you least expect it and aren't even looking.

I hope I helped ya a little

u can email or ask more

Sweet

Annette Gibson
so leave

No comments:

Post a Comment