Friday, November 12, 2010

How do I flirt with a girl?

I am a girl and I am attracted to one of my friends, a girl. How do girls flirt? I want to make it kinda know but a little subtle that I'm attracted to her. I want her to just think about it. We are friends so I joke alot, so this may be more difficult. I dont want to make her feel too uncomfortable. How do two girls flirt?



I guess it would help to say that I am in my late-teensHow do I flirt with a girl?
lots of eye contact and a little light touching of the arms and backHow do I flirt with a girl?
with subtlety, with your eyes, with your general manner, with your hair....works for me. :)
Give her a nice sexy smile and sit down and have a friendly chat. Flirting doesn't have to be saying anything particular. It can be know by making eye contact and letting her see how your eyes sparkle when she is in your view.

No comments:

Post a Comment