Friday, November 12, 2010

How do i flirt with a girl?

ok im 17.shes a senior in hs and im a junior.i have her in one of my classes and she also works at the gym that i go to coincidently



she always says hello and goodbye and smiles and also calls me by my name but the only problem is that she is way prettier and better looking than me



i want to find a way to get the message across to her without being TOO flirty



what are things to say?How do i flirt with a girl?
For instructions, watch Ouran High School Host Club. I learned many things in that anime and now all the girls love me and my best friend.How do i flirt with a girl?
when you 2 are alone say she is pretty or say she has the sexiest smile ever or sneak behind her and scare her abit then smile and say hi in a sexy way say she is looking pretty like every other day of the year You get it don't you just like be nice and charming to her Dude

Hope This helped

xx :) My bf did that to me he said i was pretty and hot and sexy and guess what it worked with been together for 3 weeks now
  • routers get infected by viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment