Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I flirt with a girl so that she'll really like me?

How can i flirt with a girl so that it'll attract her a lot?

There is a girl flirting with me A LOT and i want to know how to respond...

THXHow do I flirt with a girl so that she'll really like me?
make her laugh.

that's really important.

stare into her eyesHow do I flirt with a girl so that she'll really like me?
LOlZ play hard to get

girls loveeeeeeeee it but not too hard
compiment her lots! i love that! lol and talk to her!



ask her out?



good luck! =D
yo cat, like you gotta flirt on her like on some funny way tip, make her smile so she can enjoy and always look forward to be kicking it with you.
Tickle her sides when you walk past her in hallways. When you poke her to get her attention try poking a place that's not the typical shoulder. Pay attention to how she flirts and respond similarly. It's not easy but I bet you could do it.
grab her and start banging





















the nail that was losse in the table, give her a seat, sit down, talk, flirt under the table, and wahlah!

No comments:

Post a Comment