Sunday, November 14, 2010

Guys. Is it possible that if you had girls flirt with you, you could be interested in a slightly shyer girl?

(not shy enough where shy doesn't talk to you but just doesn't get in your face all the time) I'm shy %26amp;have never known a guy to be interested in me. He's really cute. Some can say I'm cute but I'm shy and I'm average size. The girls that flirt with him are all skinny. I'm super nice though and he can see I have a sense of humor that comes out when I'm relaxed around him.



How could a friendly guy who could have anyone be interested in me? It's obvious I'm a tad more reserved and can't flirt around him in a public setting. I've only flirted and joke with him a little one on one. I'm shy byt I can have a converstation with him but I'm really shy around him when others are around (ESPECIALLY if those girls are around).



Why would he like me? My body is not perfect, I'm not flirty like them, and he's very cute and could have any girl yet he's nicer to me. Think he's just nicer to me just because I'm very nice?Guys. Is it possible that if you had girls flirt with you, you could be interested in a slightly shyer girl?
I'm female, but maybe this helps: I find EVERY creep and hsi brother chase me just coz of my looks. So I only go fo rthe OPP- very squeaky-clean-living men who are shy and completely monogomaous. Yeah, it is poss he wants a more reserved girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment