Sunday, November 14, 2010

What girl would you choose? what girl should i choosE?

girl 1.... PROs... Damn hot like really hot, really loving and caring. likes to talk things out and is very open about herself. stands up for what she believes in.. like really outspoken(could be a con too i guess) down to earth, i share many common interests with her, easy to talk too, makes me feel better when im sad or pissed and helps me to keep my cool or think rationally. is a good girl, but has times when she is like bad(idk how to View that)



Cons... sometimes she can be to clingy like over-loving.. has moods when she can be a real *****... like has slapped me across the face when we got in to arguments about stuff but has apologized, likes alot of guys and gives of that impression, knows shes hot and wants to make sure you think it too, cant keep a secret like a blabbermouth. sometimes really standoffish...like will argue stupid crap. is a big flirt



girl 2...PROs good looking, (not as much as girl 1 but attractive) caring and a definite sweetheart. stands up for whats right like morally. a very good girl. cultured. enjoys the fine things in life, like is more distinguished. very smart. very loyal like you wouldn't have to worry about this girl cheating, will never lie and is very honest. always nice... never seen a bad side of her



CONs... high maintenance, (she wants nice things) her smartness can sometimes get tireing, like she is always using huge sofisticated words which sometimes make me feel stupid. sometimes gives off the impression that she thinks shes better then everyone else. hard to determine whether she is flirting, or just being nice. dosent share many interests i do... like i want to listen to something like eminem which me and girl 1 love.. but girl 2 likes more classical music.



which one would you choose? im in this now and am currently trying to figure out what i want. tell me why i should choose 1 over the other like why you would... thanks in advanceWhat girl would you choose? what girl should i choosE?
Go with teh smoking hot one.What girl would you choose? what girl should i choosE?
Hey you can't CHOOSE any girl you want, they are not the goods for you to shop.. I think you should date a girl that you have feelings for, and that she has feelings for you as well.. according to what you've said, it seems like you have more fun with girl one, if she feels the same with you, go get her :%26gt;
dude id roll with two, hot girls can be really full of themselves and they usually are, that openess you love is gunna get annoying real quick when shes pushing her ideas of antiabortion and this and that on you. and the common interest thing will be great at first but its gunna get boring, girl 2 likes diff stuff so u could try some of her stuff and find you like it or she could try some of your stuff and find she likes it and that bonds you, also she sounds promising for a future, honestly and loyalty are key, i bet 1 would cheat cause shes hot and prolly knows it. id deff go with two, hope i helped!
look bud, I have been in this situation my entire life. You could have both of them and get the best of both worlds the fun slut and the loser geek. The best part about this situation-- girl 1 seems like she would even be okay with the other girl being with you (now that is caring)! Seems like you like girl 1 best yourself or you wouldn't mention her first. the slut girls are always the best and most fun
Number one because you said you share the most common interests with her (I'd choose #1 also!)
Well Ima girl ( not gay!!!!! :) ) but I would go with number 2. Smarts are always the way to go. You can just let her know not to be such a show off (in a nice way) and she seems perfect. If she blows up try number 1 but I think number 2 would be the best
If you're really hung up on looks pick girl 1. She sounds violent though. And her mood swings, attractiveness, and flirtiness might get you into trouble with other men and women.



If you don't want to get cheated on and be comfortable pick 2.



Honestly, if you're having trouble choosing and not leaning towards girl 1 and 2 then you should go for girl 3 (which you would find eventually).
Girl 2!!! She seems like she can be way more trusted and there for you. Girl one mighT like start flirting with like your friends or something idk she just seems too pushy and into herself way to much. Even though you and girl two dont have as much in common it will be more fun to get to know her better. She seems like she could be real good for you man :)
I will tell you a little bit of my story, even though I am a girl maybe it could help. I used to like guys that were more atractive physically than emotionanally. I really liked very attractive guys but usually I couldn麓t count their psicological atributes such as say, ';he is very honest and caring and respectuful and he will never cheat on me';, it always seemed that there was always missing in their personallity, but I was so crazy ';in love'; that I tried to ignore those things. In so many ways they made suffer so much and that seemed to make the feelings more intense. So that confused my real feelings.Then I met my now husband, and it was totally different, our first date (which was a blind date I just saw him on pictures and chat twice online) he was so nice and friendly and at the same time he gave me the impression that was very reliable and this thought came to my mind ';this is the kind of guy that will never make me cry'; and I could feel for the first time that I didn麓t need to give a good impression to him, I mean to try to look better than an average day :), but at that point and after several dates I didnt thought he was the right guy for me, I just thought I really want to be friends with him and be around him, but he wasn麓t my type at all, too young and to childlike, but still I thought he was a wonderful guy, I didn't even find him attractive (but he really is even though he is not as physically atractive to the other guys I fell off) but he is sweet and nice and very senstitive. Well finally I made a big effort of forgeting my stupid prototype of guy and give me the opportunity to date somebody who was really good to me. And now we are married :)



In some ways I consider myself like your girl n掳 2 but I am a little like n掳 1 because I have very bad mood swings sometimes and I know sometimes I made my husband should feel that I am better than everybody else, but that is something that I am working to change, also we have had so far a wonderful marriage and we have never been so happy :). So if you are a little like my husband maybe girl n掳 2 is more appropiate, but if she is not, maybe 掳1 is not the one either, because if you cant trust her that is a big red flag that is not good to ignore.

Atractiveness is very important in a relationship, but the person doesn麓t need the most attractive person in town to fullfill your expectations, as long as you find her cute enough, it麓s enough. I know there are guys that look more charming than my husband, but for me my husband is the cutest guy on earth :D

Also, the cons in girl n掳 2 are totally fixable and at the end, nobody is perfect, but you can always work together to help each other to be better :)
2
2 seems nicer.. way nicer, but it depends if her interests bother you. i say 2 thought...
Personally, I'd go with girl #2. BUT... you need to choose the girl that you can see yourself being with 5, 10, 20 years down the road. Choose the girl that is the most likely to be not only your girlfriend, but also your best friend. If neither one of these girls fit that description, I say good try but keep looking! It's worth it.
If you don't know that yourself you shouldn't have either..
Girl one is a cheater. Easy to tell. Girl two wont cheat but she will belittle you the entire time. The thing about girl one is, she seems to be the better choice but girls like her always are hard to keep track of and you will always have to worry about other guys. Girl two will just piss you off and you will have no fun with her. I say girl one. But id be careful with her.
Girl 2... Girl 1, while sounding good, can take the secret thing too far. If you share a secret with her, then you break up... stuff spreads fast. Also, having similar interests is a bit boring... Sure it's cool when you like everything she does, but relationships are about compromise and giving other things a try.

I know this sounds cliche, but give it time and think about what you want... People online have less experience than you do, and they really shouldn't be making life choices for you.
girl one, you've already chosen her.
neither, find one that doesnt hit you and doesnt expect you to buy her stuff. or go with the 2nd one but dont buy her anything. its your choice.
2 Because She Actually Has A Future Ahead Of Her. Havnt You Heard Oppisites Attract
well i think personalty is better than looks so girl 2 because you want someone you can talk to, girl 1 will tell everyone your secrets and then you will hate her then dump her, girl 2 is that cute ';nerdy'; girl but is way better than girl 1

No comments:

Post a Comment