Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So the girl I like does something I don't know how to respond too...Possible flirting?...Girls perspective?

So this girl I like, we talk everyday. But a couple times a week, she will just, get really close to my face, and open her eyes real wide, and stare at me smiling. So, shocked and confused, I just do the same thing back. But, like, I don't know what else to do. How do I respond to this? Is this a form of flirting, or what?



I really like this girl, but she is an out going person and VERY attractive.(She models). Every time I walk over to her, she says, ';Garrett!'; or ';Hey!'; Something like that, basically an enthusiastic greeting. We've know each other now for about 3 1/2 months and she's single, but she also likes a guy in my math class. I haven't received a hug yet. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But bottom line, what I do about the whole situation? I'm not ready to ask her out yet either because I can't drive yet. (my 16th is in 2 weeks, so I think it's pointless to date if you can't drive yet.) And the eye thing? What's up with that?

Sorry for the rant. Thank you all for the answers, and goodnight!So the girl I like does something I don't know how to respond too...Possible flirting?...Girls perspective?
Well, she's defiantely flirting.



But you have to keep in mind that girls like her sometimes flirt for the sake of flirting. (Ego-booster, you know?) It's an art. So you have to make sure that she's flirting with you because she really likes you. Then again... y'all are just 15. What I just said was when complicated dating starts because people get messed up from dating when they were younger (baggage).



I'm pretty sure she likes you. And that she'd say yes.



Also. I don't really think anyone should be dating just because they think some girl or guy's cute. (Admit it, that's what got you to keep talking to her.) Then again, you'll find that out when you're older, so.... enjoy your little blissful naivete while you can. Just don't stay there.So the girl I like does something I don't know how to respond too...Possible flirting?...Girls perspective?
If she is the one starting the convo and your there talking to her for days, then she probably likes you.
DUDE I THINK YOU FOUND YOURSELF A GIRL FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment