Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How does a girl flirt with another girl?

I am trying to figure out how you can flirt with girl and know that she is interested in girls. I have never done it before and I am afraid I will make a fool of myself.How does a girl flirt with another girl?
You just flirt but not like obvious. I don't know, I'm a Bi girl, i need advice on this stuff too.How does a girl flirt with another girl?
Ask her if she wants to scissor

Report Abuse


throw a comb threw mullet, stroll on over and straddel urself a chair and give a enthusiatc HOWDY, but seriously dont do that ... i know when i was straight i flirted with girls by just talking to them and getting to know them and telling them about myself.(It depends on ur age 2 what stuff u can do) if you know them well enough you can ask them flat out but, if ur trying to pick up someone or they dont know you that well, u just gotta go to the gay bar or just get to know them better. then just ask, ';hey you wanna go (some place like a local hang out or bar/restaurant) with me tomorrow at (some time) or you can say would u like to go out with me some time. and then maybe set up a date.
pretend you r flirting with a boy that wears make-up and has a feminen voice and wears skirts and dresses.that's how i'd picture it!
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment