Sunday, December 11, 2011

What do you do about girls who flirt with your boyfriend?

Girls have flirted with a few of my past boyfriends. Why do girls flirt with a guy even if they know they have a girlfriend. I think it's rude and especially when it's one of your friends. The boyfriend I have now is great! It was fine until I found that there was a few girls that would openly flirt with him even when I'm around. I've talked to him about it and he understands how I feel but what can I do now? Do I just ignore it?What do you do about girls who flirt with your boyfriend?
were you there? thats disgusting when youre right there...give her a mean look and take him by the arm and start walking away with him....if youre not there forget it...he mustve told you though which is strangeWhat do you do about girls who flirt with your boyfriend?
just fun
If you are both secure in your relationship, then it's no problem. When girls flirt with my husband, I'm like ';Of course! He's so cute; who wouldn't love him??'; I think it's funny.
What does your boyfriend do during these encounters? Is he flirtatious, just polite, or aloof?
yup that happened to me with my ex just ignore it
totally. ignore it. u cant help that other girls are flirting with him. he must be hot hot!
Kiss him in front of your friends
Well you cant blame a girl for saying hi but if you see them being very flirtatious and developing into something then thats where you worry. You dont want a guy that youll never trust alone.
hell naw you dont ignore it you tell him how much it really bothers you and if he cater to you then keep him
  • arctic natural wildlife refuge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment