Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I become a better flirt? I have this fear that I'll offend someone if I flirt with them!?

I'm not a natural flirt at all... And I worry that If I flirted with girls and they didn't like me like that, they'd be immediately turned off or I would offend them...



I'm not out to hurt people and their feelings, I want to make friends with everyone but attracting a girl would be a nice skill to gain considering I'm practically 19 and have never had a GF, or even been on a date. :(



ThanksHow do I become a better flirt? I have this fear that I'll offend someone if I flirt with them!?
To get a girl you do not need to flirt. To get a girl you need confidence, that is very attractive to women. NOT cocky but confident and secure. Judging from the fact that you have never had a GF and u are asking advise on flirting im guessing you lack confidence. Therefore,work on that area and soon you will see the ladies will go to you!How do I become a better flirt? I have this fear that I'll offend someone if I flirt with them!?
yo im 17 and never got a girl but you kno frineds with benefits is the way to go but anyway you got be cocky whetehr you like it or not be a little conceited but not to much and always make them feel good talk about there simles and how pretty they look but look natural dnt over do it and also be yourself but you always got to add a little spice when you tlk 2 girls and never i mean never be a softy makes u seem a pussy
Flirting might not be for you

You have to find out if the girl

is even worth flirting with

see if she likes you before

you start opening your big mouth

19 never had a girlfriend well

You are doing something wrong

You might need a make over

Groom yourself in a way you like

Try not to look good for other

people just yourself
dont feel like you need to flirt. just be yourself. it will get you way farther then acting like something you arent.
just be yourselff girls love that and you most likely wont offend them only if you act very sexual or perverted most girlss hate that soo justbe your self.
DONT JOKE AROUND, AND U GOTTA BE KINDA HONEST AND SMILE ALOT AND MAKE SURE UR TEETH ARENT YELLOW AND DONT SAY ANYTHING MEAN:)
Wow.... U would probably just come off as a creeper if u flirted. Do u have any friends that r girls? U should definately practice cause u sound like u would creep someone out quick. Sorry good luck
wow, 19! that really sucks.. just put yourself out there more, talk to new girls and be more confident. if they aren't interested then you try again with someone else. =)
wowz er idk tho im kind of a natural flirt
girls love a confident guy
just be yourself.
its alot of girls out there all of them aint gonna say no u jus gotta go for it stop being a pussy
  • phone
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment