Sunday, December 11, 2011

How Do I Flirt With This Girl?

I'm fifteen, gay, and there's this girl I've been jonseing for lately. I know she's bisexual, but have no idea if she's attracted to me. I'd like to flirt with her but, as 3 years of baptist Christian middle school is apt to do to a girl, I have no idea how, and I'm pretty shy.



So, what do you ladies think? How do I show this girl that I'm interested?How Do I Flirt With This Girl?
what is wrong with the world these days!?How Do I Flirt With This Girl?
Ya, sure, if shes bisexual shes probably pretty laid-back about come-ons. Go on and take a chance!!! LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING AND LOVING!!
go for the neck!
Ga eten kaas en het zal een helpen!

De vissen doen soms volledige ommekeer
I would recommend just being friendly with her, be confident (if you can), smile and be your own person. If something is going to happen then it will flow out of that.
im around your age {bi} but just say little things like I like your hair if your brave enough u could tell her she's cute or something.. give little hints.

(;*best of luck*;)
do you have any common interests you can talk about? compliment her whenever you get the chance as in you like what she is wearing/doing/her ideas. If you can't talk to her then get one of your friends to find out if she likes you?

No comments:

Post a Comment