Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I flirt with girls?

What I want to know is what the proper way of flirting with girls is, so I don't screw anything up, which people tend to do. Advice from a girl would be much more helpful in my opinion, not to be rude.How do I flirt with girls?
well it makes my heart flutter and my breath stop when a guy:

winks at me

touches my arm slow

says something cute

smiles!!

helps a girl!!!!

hope it helps!!How do I flirt with girls?
Just make sure you're not rude.

Example, don't be like nice boobs or ***.

Getting a compliment from a guy is the best thing really he can say.

It means a lot!

So maybe say you look really pretty today,

or you look really nice or something like that.

Her heart will melt, trust me. :)

And be a gentleman, open a door for a girl, if your in class and shes carrying a lot of books ask her if she needs a hand with them, offer to help her with homework, or if shes smart pretend you don't understand and be like thanks so much... Whisper to her, hehe, it makes you feel good. Eye contact when possible, and smile around her. Be yourself and try to be caring. If she looks down ask her if everythings okay sincerely. Thats all I can think of right now, but do this and she will quarantee start crushing on you! And by being rude dont say anything 'sexual'. Being called 'hot, or sexy' isnt the same at all to being called pretty or beautiful... Dont compliment on her boobs or ***. Instead compliment on something else. And yeah,, ahah, thats it I guess. Hope this helps you out and good luck!









EDIT

without being corny, be funny. we love it when guys make us laugh.

but dont be crude.

if something gets awkward just laugh.
Just be yourself! You dont have to have any pickup lines or cheezy sayings, girls just want to hear the real you. A big this is dont try to act like a macho tough guy, honestly, big turn off. When your flirting with a girl just keep a regular conversation going but keep eye contact, sit a little closer to her, make her laugh, and just give her a couple of signs that your interested. Make sure to keep the conversation going, dont let an awkward situation ruin the moment! :) good luck!
tell them they look beautiful, or comment on something of theirs, but mean it, of course!
Im a girl, I Like it when a boy Looks me in the eyes and doesnt just want sex and Im sure girls can tell when a boys flirting for sex. But I like it when they do fun things and smile at me and just make me feel more important basically.
  • pc system has slowed
  • acrylic nails gel nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment