Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am a guy, could you give me some good flirting tips on how to flirt with girls?

I am in 8th grade

i am a boy

their is a very pretty girl i sit next to

i want flirt with her

i understand you need to be confident and be your self blah blah blah

what should i do next

?????I am a guy, could you give me some good flirting tips on how to flirt with girls?
first of all, confidence is not the key. I don't know where you learned that from but that is absolutely not true. the key is to just simply repulse her any way you can. sure you may think you have to be yourself, but between you and me, girls like it when you act more like the guy they don't want. this will make her go crazy for you and she will [much] later realize that you are the guy of her dreams. that is when you sweep her off her feet and say ';marry me juliet you'll never have to be alone. i love you and that's all i really know';. good luck and go get 'em ;)I am a guy, could you give me some good flirting tips on how to flirt with girls?
I know it is nerve wracking, but think of the positives that the first move could lead to versus the negatives. And most girls appreciate guys that make the first move.



Just go up to her and say ';Hey! What's up?'; Even saying that could be the start of something amazing.

And what's the worst that she could say? No? What human being says no to another saying hello? LOL



She'll then repsond back with ';Oh, blah blah blah,'; and you can keep the conversation that way, or she'll say ';Oh, nothing.'; And then you can throw in a compliment. Make sure to smile when you're complimenting her, so that she knows it's genuine.



But anyway, then just keep the conversation going from there. Ask her questions that don't have a yes or no answer, because that'll keep her talking to you. Like ';So how's your day?'; and stuff like that. She'll think you're nice and sweet. And you'll definitely have her attention. =]



You want to get to know her, don't you? Then you should talk about school, TV shows, music, life, etc. Just talk to her like you would with any other person. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great! =]



And as for asking her out, just say like ';Hey! I've seen you around a lot, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?'; If she says no, then just play it off by saying ';Oh, okay. I was just wondering if some people wanted to go out to the movies with me. No big deal.'; Smile and walk off.



If she says yes, then great! Think of the positives outweighing the negatives. And really the only way to know for sure is by straight asking out. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine! =]
ok, so im a 8th grade girl so im pretty sure i would no what would work on me. lol. like pass notes, and make sure u comment on how pretty or hawt she looks. and teese her but in a nice way. dont b too perverted, but u can b a little, if its funny. and then after u have talked for a while then ask her for her #, or i luv it when guys do this, take her notebook w/ out her seeing and write ur number in it and say like ';text me hotty'; under it w/ a heart or something.
kind of tease her and comment on the way she looks.

play with her hair. and since you sit next to her, pass notes and get to know each other. tease her but not in a mean way.



answer mine??



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
aww thats sweet im in 8th grade too. take her pencil and when she tries to get it back try and keep a hold on her hand. make eye contact and keep it. talk to her alot and kinda subtly compliment her, but be jokingly rude, like say... i hate you and stuff and smile about it. where do you live?
just say hey what's up?



I lost my phone number by the way, can I have yours?
  • website host
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment