Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do girls flirt with girls?

hi, i am just curious..

how do lesbians flirt with girls? i mean, what they do and what they say?



and if you like a girl, she knows you name and you knows her but both are not very close friends, just happens to see each other every morning. what will you say to her to start a chat with her?How do girls flirt with girls?
Lesbians flirt with girls just like any hetrosexual would - - we all have common ways of flirting however us grls are more clearer to detect than guys in my opinion.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>



i answered basically the same thing on the upper link - it would give you some ideas of the flirting world i hope.



And with the situation with the girl you know, jus relax. Start with saying ';hi'; ask her an open question (which doesnt result in a simple yes and no answer) and go from there..

The more confidence you show the more likely you are to atrract the perfect partner!



Hope everything works out!

xoxoxoHow do girls flirt with girls?
answer=flirting is done by sharing feelings, even saying hi can be flirting that is how it is done



and well it starts with a decision to be unthankful and to desire to worship the created instead of the creator,

my x girl friend had one girl that tried to flirt with her, and she told that girl that she loved Jesus and therefore wasnt interested.



Yet Jesus loves everyone unconditionally, and died for each of us so that we can choose to be set free, it worked for me.





I have many friends that are x 'lesbians' / 'gay' and are happier in Jesus than they ever were in their life. I also have friends that still choose against Jesus and the bible, and have never met one yet that is truely happy, with the exception of times the were on various drugs.



I use to take 2 lesbians out, and they would fight with each other, finally it came out that one was cheating on the other, the one cheated on, came to let Jesus in her heart and now has a boy friend, and yet they are both my friends, but they dont talk much to each other anymore, actually i heard from the saved one is they dont talk at all.



Since no one can make you as happy as God can ( the one that loves each of us unconditionally), to say as the Bible defines it in Romans 1=choosing unthankfulness and worshiping a created person instead of the creator, makes one happy is calling Jesus and the bible untrue.



This is a redefining of words. Romans 1 statest man with man as with a woman comes from being unthankful and worshiping the created instead of the creator. .



*** the key to choosing to be happy =



~~~ I Corinthians 6:9-13 ';And abusers of themself with mankind, and effeminate, and such WERE some of you but you have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus.';



***



Fact is, if you choose to reject Jesus who still unconditionally loves you and offers deliverance, and be involved in homosexuality until you stop it, you are practicing homosexuallity which the bible calls unthankfulness and worshiping the created.



those that practice it redefined themselves as lesbian or 'gay'.



when a person becomes involved intimately with the same sex it makes them a chooser of homosexuallity. .



What helped me to understand this is help from above= Smile is best

and I prayed to let Jesus help me



';Jesus help me, come into my heart and be my savior and best friend, I am sorry for my sins, thank you for dying for me and your blood to set me free, amen.';

from Revelation 3:19%26amp;20 his promise of love and to come into our heart door!~



I get happy tears because Jesus makes me truely happy %26amp; I love you and everyone in Jesus love! please be happy!



happy or not happy? happy and



straight, *** the choice=

Psalm 119: 9-16 How can a young person live a clean life?

By carefully reading the map of your Word.

I'm single-minded in pursuit of you;

don't let me miss the road signs you've posted.

I've banked your promises in the vault of my heart

so I won't sin myself bankrupt.

Be blessed, God;

train me in your ways of wise living.

I'll transfer to my lips

all the counsel that comes from your mouth;

I delight far more in what you tell me about living

than in gathering a pile of riches.

I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you,

I attentively watch how you've done it.

I relish everything you've told me of life,

I won't forget a word of it.



flirting, good question and prayers to you to direct your flirting first with yourself and be happy for Jesus and flirt first with him in an innocent loving way because he loves us the most, David
How do lesbian flirt with girls?



Each girls interest is different, some has passion in kissing and some go beyond it.



First get her email id and starting chatting with her. Then try to know about her interest and tell about your interest with her.



Are you a girl and looking for a girl partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment