Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I flirt with this Girl in a Study like situation?

We've been friendly in class for years now but nothing more then that. And now I'm started to seriously like her. But we only have one class together and that's the only time I see her, she sits next to me. The teacher is usually lecturing, but we do get a few chances to work together but we don't really talk about anything but the task at hand.



How can I 'flirt' with her without coming on to strong yet show her I like her?How can I flirt with this Girl in a Study like situation?
Thanks for adding me to your contacts, if you like this girl, just try small talk because you don't want to scare her off. Talk to her about hobbies, music, movies, personal interests and etc. So, that will take at least three months, by the time it is ready, you will be flirting with her and if she responds well, then by all means, ask her out.How can I flirt with this Girl in a Study like situation?
1st option: ask her 2 tutor you in some subject @ school that u r having or not having trouble with or studying. then ask her to come over your place or hers if u prefer. 2nd option: ask her out on a date 2 get 2 know her a little better. 3rd option: talk 2 her @ lunch, after school, im her, or call her ( if your afraid 2 call her then coonsider the other options I gave u.

No comments:

Post a Comment