Sunday, December 11, 2011

How would you flirt with a butch lesbian?

Ive had girls flirt with me and say the damndest things now I want to hear how all you lesbian and bisexual chicks would flirt with a butch ;)How would you flirt with a butch lesbian?
the same way you would flirt with a man, i suppose.How would you flirt with a butch lesbian?
Just be yourself
We'd talk about how bitchy femme lesbians are, how pathetic and worthless those nauseous creatures can be.

(Damn it how can I take the mick out of another answer if it isn't there no more).



Seriously though, I don't like flirting I prefer to just talk and find out about them rather than pay compliments and buy drinks!
me: ';hey, nice carhartts';

butch: ';thanks';

me: ';so are you going to go to the Pride festival?';

butch: ';no, I gotta work that day';

me: ';oh really? where do you work?';

butch: ';The Home Depot. I'm a manager';

me: ';Sweet gig, get to be paid to hang out in a hardware store.';

butch: ';yup';

Then I made it a point to go to her work, and asked her to grab a beer with me and listen to some local women's music.
ew. butch lesbians scare me .

I'm a straight female btw -

My take on it would be they would approach you

because they think like a man?

No comments:

Post a Comment