Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I flirt with girls when I'm shy?

I'm an eighteen year old boy who can be shy around girls and I have never had a girlfriend and only a couple of my friends are girls. I am shy but I can be fine talking to girls sometimes.



My main problem is flirting. I think I may have the shy, cute looking going for me but I'm not a natural speaker I guess, but I can be talkative at times.



So does anyone have any tips for me please, I especially like the shier type of girls if that makes a difference.How can I flirt with girls when I'm shy?
See a lot of girls find the whole shy thing cute :]



Okay and I can relate to what you're saying, I'm incredibly shy and I have a lot of problems talking to people.



Honestly though, if you're having trouble making any sort of conversation with girls, then it's probably cause you have nothing in common! You need to think about what kind of girls you like, and go and out look for them. There are some you'll find you can talk to for hours and others who it's like pulling teeth with.



As for flirting, maybe best not to come on too strong (a lot of guys make this mistake), especially if it makes you feel uncomfortable and if you do feel the time is right to come on strong, make sure the girl has shown you signs first!!



Alsoo, you say you like shy girls. They aren't too likely to approach you, are they? Maybe next time you're at a party (or anywhere really), look for the girl in the corner, the girl that looks like she's feeling nervous and isn't really talking to folk. Then go make general banter with her. Try to make her feel comfortable. Depending how shy she is, you might need to try hard to make convo at first. But do not come on too strong!!!How can I flirt with girls when I'm shy?
Just smile at girls alot.



That shy cute look is a turn on for most girls.



Just forget about being shy and go up and talk to them thats all u can do.
the best thing you can do is give them compliments, they like that. also you could randomly start a conversation and later on you wouldnt notice your flirting
one word TALKKKKK! duddee you hafta tlk to her if u like her! thats the only way to truly get to kno her and to find out if she likes u back so tlk its not that hard especially if shes shy too and if she likes u back she will absolutley love it when u tlk to her! itll make her so happy so go go go tlkkk! :]]
when you wake up everyday stand in front of the miror and say ';i'm handsom, i'm successful, i'm happy'; try that for a week, and see the results
Hey don't worry so much I am also the very shy type. I really just find it easier to just talk to guys rather then ';flirt'; with them. Sooner or later you will find a girl that it comes along that is very easy to talk to and get along with and then you will find, that flirt will also come easier. Good luck!
well its simple just talk to her like shes your best friend and treat her like you would like to be treated if u were her and just act like yourself don't pretend to be some one your not. If you don't now her that well get to no her a bit better then start flirting a bit. Also you could find out what she likes and then you have something in common (make sure its not something that would seem a bit weird like if she likes buying make up and dresses obviously you cant say you like that) try it and good luck with

it all p.s diya jonas is right give her compliments

No comments:

Post a Comment