Sunday, December 11, 2011

How should I flirt with this girl?

I am sure I have done it before...but lately I have been doubting if I am a good flirt? What do I tell a girl for it to be a good flirt? Please list lots of examples?How should I flirt with this girl?
Just find ways to make her laugh, make sure your conversations don't die or get awkward - make sure both of you have input in the conversation. How should I flirt with this girl?
Bust on her....tease her. Pretend you've known her for all your life or that she's your bratty little sister. That's the mindframe you need to be in.



Examples?



Her wearing heels: ';You know you could kill someone with those things.';

Her with a big purse: ';What, are you hiding a gun in there or something?';



Stuff like that. Arrogance plus funny. That's the magic formula to flirt.
use your own personal charm. no point trying to be someone or do things that just aint you!



if you really like a girl, and you know she likes you, just come on to her! ;)
just be normal
Pay compliments,real chatty,eye contact(sexy eyes) don't be awkward as this will rub off onto her and ruin the moment, just put yourself out there and go for it. don't overdo the aftershave but definately wear some, it gets our hormones going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment