Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guys do you flirt with a girl even when your with someone else?

do you flirt even if your engaged or to married .do you do it for an ego boost or do you really like the girl your flirting with.how do you feel about your artner when your doing this.i do it for an ego boost but do happen to like the girl im flirting with.Guys do you flirt with a girl even when your with someone else?
I flirt because I want to get into the other girls head.



I do not care if I have someone else.Guys do you flirt with a girl even when your with someone else?
my bf flirts with other girls all the time, sometimes in front of me. i think its funny. he does it cause it's fun. i flirt with other guys occasionally. we trust each other
Never say never , its just for a buzz , a little fun ,
I'd think its an ego boost to say ';I still got it.'; It's completely normal %26amp; women probably do it more than men.
thats attempting to cheat... and its punishment is divorce, or a break up, and being a ****.
i use to do that alot but not as much any more
Most guys do it for the ego boost... its human nature to want to feel that you still got! It's not about liking the girl or not, or neglecting your partner/wife. It's 100% all about you!



If you think you are doing it because you might like the girl, that's a whole other story... you should think hard about your partner and if you should stay with her.... if she's not meeting your needs, let her go and find someone else. Trust me, when the right girl comes into your life, all other women will die! Then you will be able to answer your own question.



(Of course I don't need to flirt with women to know I still got it! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment