Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get a girl that flirts with me?

girls flirt with me and their is a girl i really like who flirts with me, how do i get her?How to get a girl that flirts with me?
Flirting is sex's evil cousin. Flirting is just foreplay. Don't rush through the foreplay and you will get to the game. Flirting is just the buildup to the finale. Flirting is a good way for a woman to decide if you are an interesting person or not. This is a situation where your girl want more than just an itch scratch. Your girl wants to play for awhile, it turns her on. You can't plan how or when you will get her...it just must be spontaneous. Then it will be the best explosive time you have ever had. Those flirting memories will be roaming in both your heads, you know kind of like little fantasies being satisfied.How to get a girl that flirts with me?
start talking then ask her to the movies or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment