Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to flirt with a girl if she's with her friends?

There's this girl I like but most of the time when I see her, she's with her friends and talking. I'll go up and say hi, but I don't want to just bug into the conversation.



Any tips on what I could do?How to flirt with a girl if she's with her friends?
Don't flirt with her if she is with her friendsHow to flirt with a girl if she's with her friends?
just be yourself.

walk up to them and say like whats up or something.

and if they accept you into the conversation then make a joke,

or ask them something.

try to make the girl smile.

and laugh.

if they don't want you around.

just say it was nice seeing you guys,

and walk away,
it's not ethic which you want to do. did you think ever what have you felt if it happened to you at one time ? at all events i think you give up for a while.....maybe they break up

No comments:

Post a Comment