Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tips on making it easier to flirt with girls I like the way that I do with girls i'm not interested in?

I don't have a problem flirting with girls I don't want to get involved with. But if it's someone I'm interested in, I don't come up with things to say, I tense up and don't flirt or joke around.



I was wondering if anyone, guys or girls, has any tips on how to beat this problem.Tips on making it easier to flirt with girls I like the way that I do with girls i'm not interested in?
My grandpa always said ';Treat ugly girls pretty and pretty girls ugly.';

It works.Tips on making it easier to flirt with girls I like the way that I do with girls i'm not interested in?
Breathe deeply and imagine that the person you are trying to talk to is a recent person who you did not want to be involved with that you flirted with. Or, when you're at home, practice in a mirror with answers to anything she might say. If that doesn't work, when she asks you a question, be cute. Instead of answering her in person, text her while she's right next to you. She'll think that's adorable.



***do not overdo the last one. She'll be like..uhh did he go mute? should i call an ambulance ? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment